Today I feel like singing, so here, for your enjoyment and amusement is a selection of allergy related songs I found on YouTube.
I managed to collect a whole top 10 allergy songs. If you feel like having a rant, if you feel that allergies suck and the whole world is against you, shrug your shoulders and have a good sing along to some of these. There is bound to be one that takes your fancy.
Beware – some of these are for kids and some of them are so cheesy you’ll be cringing. But I defy you not to tap your toes and sing along. Very catchy! ALLERGIES, ALLERGIES, ALLERGIES…allergic to dogs, allergic to frogs… you get the drift…
- Allergies by the Bare Naked Ladies
Special thanks to allergy nurse Andrew for this one. Definitely my favourite.
- Allergies by Paul Simon
- The allergy season song by Rafi D
- The Allergy Song by The Banzai Buddy Band
- One grain more parody about gluten free living
This Les Misérables food allergy parody will knock your hypoallergenic socks off!
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song (Music Video) Parody – The Allergy Song
- My allergy song by D Mamms
This is a song by a guy with very bad hayfever. He can’t sing but he pulls some pretty impressive glass drumming moves. WARNING: Swear alert on this one.
- Who doesn’t love ‘Oooo-eee ooooo-eee oooo-eee allergeeeee’ by the Wiggles
- And another one for the kids
- And this fun one about pollen allergies
Have you heard any other good songs about allergies? Let’s share the allergy fun. Spread some allergy love because life’s a song. Sing it out loud.